“The soul can speak through the eyes,
and kiss with a look.”
-Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer-
Some experts who study faces, have observed that eyes are the window to the soul because they’re the most sincere part of the face. The best way to get to know someone is to look them directly in the eyes and observe what they are feeling. Just like body language, they indicate a person’s emotional state even more than a conversation—we simply can’t hide our emotions with our eyes no matter how hard we try. They are also considered one of the most beautiful features on our face. We can be drawn in with a gaze from across the room or feel deep empathy when looking into sad eyes. Happiness, sadness, anxiety, anger, love, the full range of emotions emanate from our peepers.
With so much attention drawn to our eyes, we want them to look rested and youthful and finding the right products to decrease puffy, crepey eye lids, and crow’s feet can be a never ending search.
We’ve put together a short list of products that work like magic to tighten and brighten the eye contour and surrounding skin.
- Use Pevonia’s Eye Make-Up Remover to prep the eyes before using an eye treatment.
- Apply Lumafirm® Eye Contour – Lift & Glow to quickly lift, firm, smooth and wake up tired, aged eyes. It truly works like magic!
- Use the EyeRenew™ Conceal & De-Age Treatment – a self adjusting mineral tint that will conceal dark circles and diminish redness. We really love this product because in today’s tech-savvy culture, prolonged visual exposure causes digital eye strain taking a toll on our youthfulness. Combined with aging factors such as environment, harsh beauty products & stress, results in a weary, dry & age-revealing eye contour. Our Proprietary EyeAwaken Complex unites a botanical blend of youth-reviving ingredients such as Plankton, Marine Collagen, Silanetriol, Hyaluronic Acid, and more to repair and flawlessly conceal.
- Remove your eye make-up and apply the C Evolutive Eye Gel. The primary benefits are to hydrate, protect, reduce eye puffiness and dark circles, tone and prevent fine lines from happening.
Pro Tip: put your eye gel in the fridge for extra cooling.
- Use Evolutive Eye Cream to nourish, hydrate, smooth fine lines, firm, renew and protect the delicate skin around the eyes.
Follow these simple steps using these fabulous products and you will notice that you look refreshed and rejuvenated. And remember, when you tell your best friend that her new hair cut looks great . . . make sure you’re telling the truth, or have your sunglasses on!
“The worst way you can betray yourself is to not do the things that make your eyes shine.”